^
vs. Fight Night: Tiffany Nelson

Strategy added by Mutanis

21

21

Strategy 1 of 41
Browse all alternatives

Incl. steps:

Click the button to copy the script into your clipboard:

change(#2) [round=2]
change(#1) [self(#3).played]
use(Reaping Hook:2469)
use(Flame Breath:501) [round=3 & enemy(#1).dead]
use(Time Bomb:602)
use(Armageddon:1025)
use(Claw:429)
change(#3)
Fight Night: Tiffany Nelson 97804
Special or not:0Special or not:1102324818363832480

Skills: 1 * 2
Breed: Any

Ichabod
This pet can have the following breeds:

Breed Health Power Speed
HH 1827 264 236


Special or not:0Special or not:1122426120863742610

Skills: 1 2 2
Breed: Any

Obsidian Warwhelp
This pet can have the following breeds:

Breed Health Power Speed
BB 1481 276 276


2 ZL 1 0

Any Level 1+ Pet

High XP
At least one of the pets for this strategy require the use of a specific breed.
Not every strategy can be bullet proof. This is one of them. You might have to restart it, since there are some random elements that increase the risk of your pets failing. Don't blame them, please!
This strategy is using pets obtainable from the Wow Trading Card Game (TCG) or the auction house for potentially high sums of gold.
This strategy is using pets obtainable only from the WoW In-Game Shop for Battle.net Balance or real money.
Level 1+
You can use this strategy to carry a low level pet to give it experience.
Some instructions are more difficult to follow than others. That's exactly what you might find in this strategy!
Script
The strategy offers a Script that can be used with the Pet Battle Script addon. You can copy the script by clicking on the button to the left of the pets.
At least one pet in the strategy cannot be obtained anymore. If you have it, congrats!
A Strategy Curator found this strategy to be especially helpful and higlighted it with this tag to give it more exposure.
In Dragonflight Patch 10.2, the ability Time Bomb has been changed. This tag is marking strategies using Time Bomb so they can be reviewed.
Time: 0:54
This time was entered by a strategy curator. It is quite reliable especially when using TDScript, however times can always vary slightly.
Rounds: 7-8
The number of rounds for this fight were added by a strategy curator. This number is usually very reliable.
This table shows the level increase for completing the fight with level 25 pets and one carry pet.
Partial level experience is not included in the calculation.

Before After Experience Gain
1135981
2136353
3146683
4146971
5147219
6157425
7157590
8167714
9167796
10177838
11177838
12187796
13197714
14197590
15207425
16207219
17216971
18226683
19226353
20235981
21235569
22245115
23253900
24251980

Safari Hat

Lesser Pet Treat

Pet Treat

Darkmoon Hat

Pet Battle Week

















=

Pet levels to 25 with minimal XP lost

=

Additional XP above level 25 is lost

Strategy Details
54 Sec
This time was entered by a strategy curator. It is quite reliable especially when using TDScript, however times can always vary slightly.
7-8
The number of rounds for this fight were added by a strategy curator. This number is usually very reliable.
2023-11-20 18:50:18
The strategy was last updated on this date.
2022-12-03 09:08:25
The strategy was created on this date.
20,774
Pageviews. This number indicates how often this strategy has been accessed by visitors.
Tamer Details
Dalaran:Broken Isles 28.3 23.4 (TomTom / Map Pin)
High XP
This fight provides a lot of pet experience. If possible to safely bring a low level pet in, it is worth doing so. You can see detailed values by hovering over the XP tag.
Turn 1

For the best display of your strategy, please follow these guidelines:

  • Use QuickFill elements where possible
  • Enter custom instructions in English
  • Check the Strategy Creation Guide for more info
Ichabod
Claw
Reaping Hook
Obsidian Warwhelp
Flame Breath
Time Bomb
Armageddon
Any Level 1+ Pet
Pass
Bring in your Ichabod
Bring in your Obsidian Warwhelp
Bring in your Level Pet
Swap to your Ichabod
Swap to your Obsidian Warwhelp
Swap to your Level Pet
Jinx comes in
Rocket comes in
Marshmallow comes in
An enemy pet comes in
Any standard attack will finish the fight
 
Ichabod
Obsidian Warwhelp
Level Pet
Claw
Reaping Hook
Flame Breath
Time Bomb
Armageddon
Marshmallow
Rocket
Jinx
Turn 2

For the best display of your strategy, please follow these guidelines:

  • Use QuickFill elements where possible
  • Enter custom instructions in English
  • Check the Strategy Creation Guide for more info
Ichabod
Claw
Reaping Hook
Obsidian Warwhelp
Flame Breath
Time Bomb
Armageddon
Any Level 1+ Pet
Pass
Bring in your Ichabod
Bring in your Obsidian Warwhelp
Bring in your Level Pet
Swap to your Ichabod
Swap to your Obsidian Warwhelp
Swap to your Level Pet
Jinx comes in
Rocket comes in
Marshmallow comes in
An enemy pet comes in
Any standard attack will finish the fight
 
Ichabod
Obsidian Warwhelp
Level Pet
Claw
Reaping Hook
Flame Breath
Time Bomb
Armageddon
Marshmallow
Rocket
Jinx
(Turn 3)
(use Flame Breath if Jinx is dead) (it's just a 5% chance that it happens)

For the best display of your strategy, please follow these guidelines:

  • Use QuickFill elements where possible
  • Enter custom instructions in English
  • Check the Strategy Creation Guide for more info
Ichabod
Claw
Reaping Hook
Obsidian Warwhelp
Flame Breath
Time Bomb
Armageddon
Any Level 1+ Pet
Pass
Bring in your Ichabod
Bring in your Obsidian Warwhelp
Bring in your Level Pet
Swap to your Ichabod
Swap to your Obsidian Warwhelp
Swap to your Level Pet
Jinx comes in
Rocket comes in
Marshmallow comes in
An enemy pet comes in
Any standard attack will finish the fight
 
Ichabod
Obsidian Warwhelp
Level Pet
Claw
Reaping Hook
Flame Breath
Time Bomb
Armageddon
Marshmallow
Rocket
Jinx
Turn 1

For the best display of your strategy, please follow these guidelines:

  • Use QuickFill elements where possible
  • Enter custom instructions in English
  • Check the Strategy Creation Guide for more info
Ichabod
Claw
Reaping Hook
Obsidian Warwhelp
Flame Breath
Time Bomb
Armageddon
Any Level 1+ Pet
Pass
Bring in your Ichabod
Bring in your Obsidian Warwhelp
Bring in your Level Pet
Swap to your Ichabod
Swap to your Obsidian Warwhelp
Swap to your Level Pet
Jinx comes in
Rocket comes in
Marshmallow comes in
An enemy pet comes in
Any standard attack will finish the fight
 
Ichabod
Obsidian Warwhelp
Level Pet
Claw
Reaping Hook
Flame Breath
Time Bomb
Armageddon
Marshmallow
Rocket
Jinx
Turn 2

For the best display of your strategy, please follow these guidelines:

  • Use QuickFill elements where possible
  • Enter custom instructions in English
  • Check the Strategy Creation Guide for more info
Ichabod
Claw
Reaping Hook
Obsidian Warwhelp
Flame Breath
Time Bomb
Armageddon
Any Level 1+ Pet
Pass
Bring in your Ichabod
Bring in your Obsidian Warwhelp
Bring in your Level Pet
Swap to your Ichabod
Swap to your Obsidian Warwhelp
Swap to your Level Pet
Jinx comes in
Rocket comes in
Marshmallow comes in
An enemy pet comes in
Any standard attack will finish the fight
 
Ichabod
Obsidian Warwhelp
Level Pet
Claw
Reaping Hook
Flame Breath
Time Bomb
Armageddon
Marshmallow
Rocket
Jinx
Bring in your Level Pet

For the best display of your strategy, please follow these guidelines:

  • Use QuickFill elements where possible
  • Enter custom instructions in English
  • Check the Strategy Creation Guide for more info
Ichabod
Claw
Reaping Hook
Obsidian Warwhelp
Flame Breath
Time Bomb
Armageddon
Any Level 1+ Pet
Pass
Bring in your Ichabod
Bring in your Obsidian Warwhelp
Bring in your Level Pet
Swap to your Ichabod
Swap to your Obsidian Warwhelp
Swap to your Level Pet
Jinx comes in
Rocket comes in
Marshmallow comes in
An enemy pet comes in
Any standard attack will finish the fight
 
Ichabod
Obsidian Warwhelp
Level Pet
Claw
Reaping Hook
Flame Breath
Time Bomb
Armageddon
Marshmallow
Rocket
Jinx
Turn 3
Swap to your Ichabod

For the best display of your strategy, please follow these guidelines:

  • Use QuickFill elements where possible
  • Enter custom instructions in English
  • Check the Strategy Creation Guide for more info
Ichabod
Claw
Reaping Hook
Obsidian Warwhelp
Flame Breath
Time Bomb
Armageddon
Any Level 1+ Pet
Pass
Bring in your Ichabod
Bring in your Obsidian Warwhelp
Bring in your Level Pet
Swap to your Ichabod
Swap to your Obsidian Warwhelp
Swap to your Level Pet
Jinx comes in
Rocket comes in
Marshmallow comes in
An enemy pet comes in
Any standard attack will finish the fight
 
Ichabod
Obsidian Warwhelp
Level Pet
Claw
Reaping Hook
Flame Breath
Time Bomb
Armageddon
Marshmallow
Rocket
Jinx
Turn 4
Reaping Hook (Marshmallow dies and Rocket comes in)

For the best display of your strategy, please follow these guidelines:

  • Use QuickFill elements where possible
  • Enter custom instructions in English
  • Check the Strategy Creation Guide for more info
Ichabod
Claw
Reaping Hook
Obsidian Warwhelp
Flame Breath
Time Bomb
Armageddon
Any Level 1+ Pet
Pass
Bring in your Ichabod
Bring in your Obsidian Warwhelp
Bring in your Level Pet
Swap to your Ichabod
Swap to your Obsidian Warwhelp
Swap to your Level Pet
Jinx comes in
Rocket comes in
Marshmallow comes in
An enemy pet comes in
Any standard attack will finish the fight
 
Ichabod
Obsidian Warwhelp
Level Pet
Claw
Reaping Hook
Flame Breath
Time Bomb
Armageddon
Marshmallow
Rocket
Jinx
Turn 5

For the best display of your strategy, please follow these guidelines:

  • Use QuickFill elements where possible
  • Enter custom instructions in English
  • Check the Strategy Creation Guide for more info
Ichabod
Claw
Reaping Hook
Obsidian Warwhelp
Flame Breath
Time Bomb
Armageddon
Any Level 1+ Pet
Pass
Bring in your Ichabod
Bring in your Obsidian Warwhelp
Bring in your Level Pet
Swap to your Ichabod
Swap to your Obsidian Warwhelp
Swap to your Level Pet
Jinx comes in
Rocket comes in
Marshmallow comes in
An enemy pet comes in
Any standard attack will finish the fight
 
Ichabod
Obsidian Warwhelp
Level Pet
Claw
Reaping Hook
Flame Breath
Time Bomb
Armageddon
Marshmallow
Rocket
Jinx

A rather unbalanced cat-and-mouse game.




sligga#2410

wrote on 2023-11-20 13:25:42

I've used this strat a ton.. Used to work flawlessly. Now in 10.2 Rocket (her last pet) always gets off a cyclone without a crit. Not sure if something has changed

Gráinne

wrote on 2023-11-20 13:55:19

Time Bomb was changed recently. It was always supposed to stun for one round, but stunned for two since its release. That was fixed in 10.2.

I don't have Ichabod to test myself, but knowing Mutanis, I expect this will be checked thoroughly. :)

Kalagren

wrote on 2023-11-20 16:35:40

The beauty of the strat pre 10.2 is you never had to bandage Ichabod through 6 fights cycling thru 3 TMDs and 3 Obsidian Warwhelps.

It is true that now with the Time Bomb change, we are left with 2 options without digging deep into the strat.
1) TMD, as sligga#2410 says, we will have to deal with 1 round of cyclone if Time Bomb does not crit. The other option...
2) Obsidian Warwhelp is a good way to avoid Cyclone. Unfortunately, if Reaping Hook, crits and kills the first pet, Time Bomb does not get the dragonkin racial later and you get even more cyclone. With Ichabod not needing healed in between, a restart might be a good idea with a Turn 1 Reaping Hook crit.

I wish I were home to test this. Either way, Mutanis is better at this unconscious than I while fully sober.

(OP) Mutanis

wrote on 2023-11-20 23:26:44

Great suggestion by Kalagren :) I replaced Timeless Mechanical Dragonling with Obsidian Warwhelp. To get the dragon racial you have to use Flame Breath on Turn 3 (only if Jinx is already dead) (edited)

Kalagren

wrote on 2023-11-21 11:43:29

Flame breath.... Much much better than a restart XD.

Goldimon wrote on 2023-01-17 13:22:13

I suggest to include
use(Screeching Gears:754) [round=7]
If that crits, you save 1 round at the end, while if claw crits and is a low roll, you dont save a round.

WhyDaRumGone

wrote on 2023-01-17 23:36:44

I do this BUT I didn't add the round 7 part just add SG under the RH:

change(#2) [round=2]
change(#1) [self(#3).played]
use(Schlitzender Haken:2469)
use(Screeching Gears:754)
use(Klaue:429)
use(Zeitbombe:602)
use(Armageddon:1025)
change(#3)

Kalagren

wrote on 2023-06-22 00:15:27

A good suggestion. This is something I had adapted for this very reason.

Let's look at the math:

Damage range on Ichabod's Claw vs Flying =80. Crits only fall on the upper half of this range - source. Crits thus have a range of 40. The minimum crit roll 295 which is just 3 health less than what Rocket typically has after Time Bomb detonation. If my understanding of this is correct, the next potential crit roll is still non-lethal damage at 297. The next possible crit roll is 300. Two of these 40 values will not be lethal. However, as the source suggests, damage ranges use a roll of 3 using the highest roll of the 3 to produce values away from the average. With Crits always being a positive result, all 3 rolls on the scale of 1 - 40, all 3 values will have to be 2 or less.

The math on this suggests this will happen 1 in 320,000 battles.
1 x 20 x 20 x 20 x 20

I will keep using Screeching gears >.< (edited)

WhyDaRumGone

wrote on 2023-06-22 06:42:23

I read this and it really switched on my brain. I love math :)
How did you come up with the 1 x 20 x 20 x 20 x 20?

I had a spreadsheet I used to use with the math auto inputted and I just had to change a few figures to get my results. If I could come up with a formula would save me a tonne of time!

Edit:Also on Owlcal for claw at 264 power, shows the minimum crit roll as 294. Which is weird because I presumed the value for calculating a crit when damage is weak was (*2/3)*1.5 but that was different so I trust the computers math on this (Presume it has something to do with the way blizzard truncates values) (edited)

Kalagren

wrote on 2023-06-22 12:34:21

So the chances increase of not ending the battle with a crit with that info.

Math reasoning:
Range values use 3 rolls taking the highest result to net a result far from average (whether the result is positive or negative - crits are always positive).

Chance of crit 1 × 20, range was determined to be 40 or the positive half of the range. With 2 results (1 and 2) falling in this range, it put the result for each of the 3 at near 1 x 20. 1 crit × 3 rolls = 1 x 20 x 20 x 20 x 20. With the corrected result. It appears 3 numbers might appear to fall on the range of 40. I would have to sit down and study this further.

(OP) Mutanis

wrote on 2023-07-14 14:09:56

I will test the strategy next time when the tamer is up.
Yes, critical variance damage is always positive.
Blizz uses a weak family factor of 0.66 instead of 2/3. I have done a lot of reverse engineering and have found that Blizz is very inconsistent with numbers. Aside from floating point issues, rounding and truncation are both used.
If you wish to simulate critical variance strikes you can do it here:variance (long loading time)
Data Claw: 157 ... 236 (weak damage and power = 264) (edited)

Kalagren

wrote on 2023-07-14 16:58:40

Thanks for this, the tendency towards the extremes for range values is more exaggerated than I had considered.

WhyDaRumGone

wrote on 2023-07-18 15:26:34

Very nice calculator, the work youdo is amazing!, I should have seen it sooner as it's what I was trying to do; I literally just rebuilt one using excel and the data from a blog (Kalagren linked it above) cause I was off work sick the other week.

I'm in Germany at the moment so don't have access to it but I can't wait until I get back to Aus and use this more!

(OP) Mutanis

wrote on 2023-07-19 08:36:09

thanks :)

Kalagren

wrote on 2023-08-07 00:02:12

All of this theorycrafting might be for fun. Obsidian Warwhelp will give a 7 turn battle at a 95% rate. The remaining 5% is from the first Reaping Hook critting and killing Jinx preventing Armageddon from giving the dragon racial for Time Bomb later. (edited)

WhyDaRumGone

wrote on 2023-08-10 06:17:54

If that happens will you still win, just taking longer?

Kalagren

wrote on 2023-08-10 08:29:00

Yes, 1 in 20 battles takes 10 or 11 turns instead of 7 or 8.

WhyDaRumGone

wrote on 2023-08-11 04:13:00

Tough one. 5% chance for an extra xx seconds OR x seconds quicker 95% of the time :p

Kalagren

wrote on 2023-10-06 00:23:14

Another added benefit of having OWW and TMD, Ichabod doesn't need healed in between. If you have multiples of each pet, even better.

Elfery

wrote on 2023-09-17 01:40:00

incredible strat!

keefsey

wrote on 2023-09-17 00:44:59

Wonderful!

Wowmusicable

wrote on 2023-09-16 16:52:54

OMG, what a great strategy! Fast and so easy!

Kalagren

wrote on 2022-12-25 16:45:19

Perfect!

Ssparkles

wrote on 2022-12-10 04:48:35

Worth getting Ichabod for

WhyDaRumGone

wrote on 2022-12-09 16:32:42

Wholey Moley this is quick!

New Comment:





































Name:

Link: