for me that I didn't have the HH breeds for [Netherspace Abyssal] and [Minfernal], I used the one with most life at the begginning and the one with most powerful attack as 3rd pet, and with a single crit from any hit, Snozz fells
Yes, subbing Pounce in for Rake is the right move here. The main strat should be updated to this. Good call. This also allows you to use this strat with a Minfernal of a different breed (I only have P/B and this worked for me).
Does work, but should be mentioned that it might require some crit RNG on Snooze's Flank ability on the Netherspace Abyssal on turn 5. My Netherspace Abyssal was P/S and if Snooze managed to crit on a single hit of Flank on turn 5, my Netherspace Abyssal would die before casting Explode.
By roeevv (2,831 – 1·10·30) 3 days ago (Patch 7.3.0)
Mini Mindslayer (1,-,2)
Viscidus Globule (2,2,2)
Sanctum Cub (2,2,2) - i used b/b (1481 hp). the lowest hp breed might have lower chances.
1. Mini Mindslayer > pass.
2. Viscidus Globule is forced in - swap manually to Mini Mindslayer.
3. Mini Mindslayer > Eyeblast > Life Exchange (the amount of hits you get doesnt matter).
4. Viscidus Globule is forced in > Acid Touch > Creeping Ooze > Poison Spit.
5. Sanctum Cub is forced in > Black Claw > Leap > Rend.
* unless your Cub got critted or tripled twice - the boss should be dead.
One note, if you have the P/H breed Sanctum Cub, make sure you have pets 2 & 3 slotted in this order. The P/H cub has the same HP as the Glob, and Void Gate defaults to the next pet in sequence if there is no 'highest health' pet to switch to. If you have their locations switched around the cub will be swapped to instead of the glob each time and the strat won't work.