10.1.5 has hit the PTR, and here's everything we have so far for battle pets!
1. Battle Pet Updates
Inert Phoenix Ash is now found on both varieties of fire elementals in the area it drops in (was only one type), and at a significantly increased drop rate.
The dragons have more eggs than they can handle, so they’ve called in the crew at the Little Scales Daycare to help. The crew quickly finds itself overwhelmed, and so asks the player (as a great friend of the dragons) for help.
Guide five dragon whelps as they grow and learn. Teach the whelps (and players) about the dragon flights.
2. New Pets
2.1 Whelp Daycare (11)
- Abilities: Water Jet, Healing Wave, Whirlpool, Tail Sweep, Spiked Skin, Tail Smash
Axel likes to chase bees. No one knows why.
- Additional Information: This pet is part of the Whelp Daycare, and is the pet received during the Bronze Whelpling portion.
- Abilities: Breath, Sear Magic, Wild Magic, Tail Sweep, Flame Jet, Deep Breath
- Achievement: Whelp, There It Is
- Abilities: Stone Shot, Extra Plating, Dodge, Obsidian Bite, Stoneskin, Reforge
- Additional Information: This pet is part of the Whelp Daycare, and is the pet received during the Obsidian Whelpling portion.
- Abilities: Arcane Blast, Phase Shift, Deep Research, Shriek, Amplify Magic, Table of Discontents
- Additional Information: This pet is part of the Whelp Daycare, and is the pet received during the Azure Whelpling portion.
- Abilities: Hoof, Spiked Skin, Headbutt, Chew, Evanescence, Stampede
- Additional Information: This pet is part of the Whelp Daycare, and is the pet received during the Ruby Whelpling portion.
- Abilities: Bite, Crouch, Rampage, Roar, Hibernate, Bend Time
- Additional Information: This pet is part of the Whelp Daycare, and is the pet received during the Emerald Whelpling portion.
- Quest: Sight Isn't Everything
2.2 Time Rift Vendors (7)
Loves: Broccoli, playing, and smashing things. Hates: Meat, sleeping, and mean Titan Keepers who won't let you smash things.
- Abilities: Horn Gore, Trample, Call Lightning, Trihorn Charge, Headbutt, Stoneskin
He seems to be very angry, but it's possible he's just hungry.
- Vendor: Sorotis - Ulderoth / Titan Utopia Vendor
- Abilities: Jab, Consume, Wild Magic, Nether Blast, Weakness, Consume Magic
Gill'dan earned his great power by drinking the blood of a demon, which would also have turned his scales green had they not already been that color.
- Vendor: Falara Nightsong - Azewrath / Burning Legion Vendor
- Abilities: Punch, Curse of Doom, For Adventure!, Fel Immolate, Call Darkness, Bubble
This eye has witnessed untold horrors, and these fangs may be responsible for a few of their own.
- Vendor: Sir Finley Mrrgglton - Azmerloth Vendor
- Abilities: Dark Talon, Phase Shift, Void Cyclone, Infected Claw, Face Bite, Expunge
DEFECTIVE; REFUSES TO KILL. MARK FOR IMMEDIATE DESTRUCTION OR SALE TO LESS INTELLIGENT ENTITY.
- Vendor: Provisioner Qorra - Azq'roth / Black Empire Vendor
- Abilities: Alert!, Interrupting Jolt, Warning!, Lock-On, Supercharge, Ion Cannon
A lifetime of servitude to Anub'arak, then the Lich King, and now... you!
- Vendor: Gill the Drill - A.Z.E.R.O.T.H. Vendor
- Abilities: Consume, Sticky Web, Leech Life, Diseased Bite, Poison Fang, Spiderling Swarm
A war-obsessed world turned her into a weapon... but they couldn't break her spirit.
- Vendor: Baron Sliver - Azmourne / Lich King Vendor
- Abilities: Flame Breath, Razor Talons, Decoy, Spark, Time Bomb, Armageddon
- Vendor: Warden Krizzik - Warlands / Dystopian Vendor
2.3 Quest (1)
Ten thousand years spent floating in a time stasis is quite a bit of time to work on material.
- Abilities: Magma Wave, Heat Up, Conflagrate, Flame Breath, Sunlight, Rupture
- Quest: Retrieve the Blade
2.4 Secrets of Azeroth (1)
With a nose for secrets, Tobias is ready to be by the side of super sleuths.
- Abilities: Bark, Howl, Superbark, Lick, Buried Treasure, Sniff Out
- Event: Secrets of Azeroth
- Achievement: Community Rumor Mill
3. Whelp Daycare Quests
The Whelp Daycare is a new daily quest hub that Blizzard will introduce in Patch 10.1.5. It appears as though we'll guide a whelp of each flight by doing daily quests in the Little Scales Daycare in Valdrakken.
Keep in mind your days may not exactly reflect what is shown below. Sometimes the quests will be jumbled so they are in a different order from player-to-player.
We'll be updating this section as more information becomes available. Right now the PTR is introducing the quests a little oddly, so I'll be splitting them up into 'Campaign' Quests, Daycare Quests, and Whelp Dailies. However, from prior iterations of the PTR each whelp will take 4 days until the next Whelp.
3.1 Daycare Quests
- Arts and Crafts and Baths
3.2 Whelp Dailies
These are the dailies that will come from the Whelps themselves.
3.3 Daycare Derby Quests
3.4 Campiagn Quests
Obsidian Hatchling Chain
- **A Solid Pet ** You will receive the battle pet Iggy here
- Anatidaephobia: For this battle you will fight the Lifelike Mechanical Duck. As of right now on the PTR, it is a level 1 mechanical pet so any Elemental pet will do. You will also need Iggy on the team. Once they go into their mech rez round they surrender the fight. At this point you will receive the non-combat version of Rusziona.
Ruby Hatchling Chain
- **A Cavalier Pet** You will receive the battle pet Princess Vorquistrasza here.
- Patience, Please: For this battle you will fight the Lifelike Mechanical Turtle. As of right now on the PTR, it is a level 2 mechanical pet so any Elemental pet will do. You will need both Iggy and Princess Vorquistrazsa on the team. Once you defeat them and turn the quest in you will receive the non-combat version of Belastrasza.
Bronze Hatchling Chain
- **A Scaly Pet** You will receive the battle pet Annuna here.
- Temporal Immunity: For this battle you will fight Sporeflower. As of right now on the PTR, it is a level 3 Elemental pet so any Aquatic pet will do. You will also need Annuna on the team. Once you defeat them and turn the quest in you will receive the non-combat version of Zhusadormu.
Azure Hatchling Chain
- A Scholar's Delight - You will need an Awakened Frost x 1
- Crystal Nutrition - The crystals on the ground are small and easy to overlook, and parts of the area are mob-dense.
- **A Scholar's Pet** You will receive the battle pet Pallibrius here.
- Sight Isn't Everything: For this battle you will fight Midnight Terrorwing. As of right now on the PTR, it is a level 3 Flying pet so any Magic pet will do. You will need Pallibrius on the team. Once you defeat them and turn the quest in you will receive the non-combat version of Zalethgos.
Emerald Hatchling Chain
- Hochenblume Harvest - You will need Hochenblume x 5 in 2 Star Quality
- **A Sleepy Pet** You will receive the battle pet Somnius here.
- Hibernation: For this battle you will fight Treanthony. As of right now on the PTR, it is a level 3 Critter pet so any Beast pet will do. You will need Somnius on the team. Once you defeat them and turn the quest in you will receive the non-combat version of Posidriss.
- Note: As of right now on the PTR you cannot learn Posidriss because Somnius' flag is connected in some way, and shows Posidriss as collected.
3.5 Achievements for the Whelp Daycare
4. Unknown Datamined Pet Models
發表在 2023-05-12 23:30:14
發表在 2023-05-13 01:30:48
"99% happy for those who still need to farm.
發表在 2023-05-13 03:54:23
發表在 2023-05-18 12:56:36
發表在 2023-05-19 23:44:07
發表在 2023-05-27 14:11:32
發表在 2023-05-18 13:56:58
發表在 2023-05-18 16:49:47
發表在 2023-05-15 11:07:04
發表在 2023-05-12 07:04:18
I wanna know the context for them (edited)
發表在 2023-05-12 06:39:16