So you decided to take your Elekk Plushie
on an adventure and do the achievement An Awfully Big Adventure
Good choice! It will award you a trusty companion: Trunks
But first, you have to go through a total of 44
different trainers, with your Elekk Plushie included in the team. The Plushie is just a cute addition but when it comes to fighting it is mostly... harmless. None of it's spells give any advantage in a pet battle whatsoever, meaning you have to beat all those trainers with only two active pets. The good part however is that you don't have to swap the Elekk Plushie in at any time during the fights. It can even die, if you still win the fight it will count towards the achievement!
In this section I will provide you with all the resources you need to complete this task.
1. Where to go first
Of course you can do the trainers in any order you like. There are a few things I want to recommend though:
- Start with the Celestial Tournament.
- It takes three weeks to go through all three sets of trainers, so you might want to get the first week done up front.
- Do the Darkmoon Faire fights as soon as you spot it being active.
- The trainers in Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms, Outland and Northrend are wide apart from each other.
- There is no specific order that makes travel times shorter, so visit them at your own pace.
- Pandaria hosts the biggest group of trainers, here I would recommend this route:
With all that being said, I hope you have a fun and easy time doing this achievement!